- Picosecond pulsed source for TCSPC
- Continuous spectral output from 2000 nm
- Tunable repetition rate from 10 kHz to 1 MHz
- Designed for FLS1000 (standalone operation possible)
- Compatible with MCS measurements
AGILE® is a wavelength-tunable, high brightness supercontinuum laser providing picosecond pulses with variable kHz to MHz repetition rates.
AGILE features a broadband spectral output from 2000 nm and pulse repetition rates from 10 kHz to 1 MHz, making it the ideal light source for the majority of fluorescence lifetime applications. Using the Time-Correlated Single Photon Counting (TCSPC) technique, fluorescence lifetimes from a few picoseconds to microseconds can be accurately resolved. It is also compatible with Multi-Channel Scaling (MCS) mode for lifetimes extending beyond the microsecond range.
Coupling AGILE to a monochromator provides continuous wavelength tuning across the visible and near-infrared spectrum with output power and temporal profile comparable to individual, single wavelength, picosecond pulsed diode lasers.