estiro-sopladora / para botellas PET / para botellas PP / para contenedores
EBS K ERGON
para botellas PET, para botellas PP, para contenedores
totalmente automática, para la industria del aceite alimenticio, para la industria de las bebidas, con llenado de botellas, rotativa
The new EBS K ERGON models, available in 2-, 3- and 4-cavity versions, offer all advantages of the rotary technology for the production of PET containers up to 3 litres with a maximum output of 2200 bottles/hour per cavity for the 0,5-liter format.
• The preform heating section is integrated with the stretch blow-molding section (blowing wheel) in a single, very compact module, which can be installed even in small bottling lines.
• The structure that contains the tunnel and the blowing-wheel is equipped with safety doors that are slightly rounded, providing more space inside the machine to perform cleaning and maintenance tasks easily and safely.
• The stretch-blowing wheel is equipped with motorized stretch rods controlled by electronic drives and do not require mechanical cams: it ensures precise control of the stretch rod's travel and position, as well as significant energy savings.
• The stretch-blow molding system uses high-performance, low dead-volume valves that reduce pre-blowing and blowing times, thereby improving the machine efficiency and the quality of the bottles produced.
• The mechanical assembly of the mold is equipped with its own motorization, which ensures the utmost precision for the up/down motion of the mold bottom and the opening/closing of the mold-holder unit;
• The system is controlled by the Motornet System® for automation and control, which ensures constant maintenance of optimum processing parameters throughout the entire production cycle
• The blowing pressure is automatically regulated according to bottle format;
• The machine comes standard with a two-stage air recovery system.
• Very attractive quality/price ratio